Tuesday, September 27, 2005

BOYS GONE WILD! Part II

I am so very in trouble . . .

Pete had a conference call the other day for work. His participation was required.

Pete had a son who wanted to be with his dad. His cooperation was required.

So Pete, always on the lookout for any reason to put on his headset, multitasked! Women: Did you catch this??? My husband MULTITASKED during which one of the items he had to multitask with was a baby--HIS baby!

So along with the accolades and rejoicing there had to be picture-taking as well! Because my husband????? HE MULTITASKED!

AND THAD WAS COMPLETELY QUIET AND RESTED IN HIS DADDY'S ARMS FOR THE ONE-HOUR-PLUS CONFERENCE CALL.

Do I live with great men or what!

Downside? Thad wants his own headset.

Not going to happen, my little friend. Not going to happen.

No comments: