Saturday, October 08, 2005

BABY FETISHES or I CAN'T WAIT TO BE A PAPER BOY!!!

I only turned my back for FIVE SECONDS. HONEST. JUST FIVE LITTLE SECONDS. When I turned, the Thaddinator was gone. I called him. "Thaddy! Where are you baby!!?" I heard a scuffle, the slide-clump of the crab-crawl, coming from the bathroom. I turned the corner and saw this:

Unbelievable, I had the camera in my hand. And people say there isn't a God!!

His paper fetish is expressed in many ways. Apparently, not only do I not dust enough, but I have not been cleaning the kitchen floor to the ThadPole's standards . . .

He's giving me a Thaddipus Complex!

Still, with a smile this . . . He can clean my house anytime!!

2 comments:

jenna said...

Hi Pete & Kirsten! So glad you're doing this blog so we can see pics of your dear baby boy & hear about all the latest! So fun to read! We miss you guys & look forward to the day we can meet Thad in person!
Love, Jenna & Rob

jenna said...

P.S. We have a business blog for our counseling practice if you want to check it out...

www.sacredspacecounseling.blogspot.com

And check out my blog...

www.jennadeckert.blogspot.com